[product name] hydrogel paste
[Specifications] specifications 3.0cm × 3.0cm - 30.0cm × 30.0cm;
Special specifications: Made according to customer requirements within the standard range.
[Structural Performance] This product consists of a patch and a mucous membrane. The patch consists of a backing layer and a gel layer. The backing layer of the patch is made of a non-woven fabric. The gel layer of the patch consists of menthol, water, and high molecular substances (including glycerin). The release film is made of polyethylene film.
【Scope of application】Applicable to cold compresses of closed soft tissue injuries.
[Precautions] Pregnant women are forbidden; skin ulcers are forbidden; if not applied after application, stop use.
1. Tear the packaging bag, remove the patch, peel off the mucous membrane, apply the patch directly to the use site, and gently press and fix it on the skin.
2. If the affected area has wet sweat or dirt, the adhesiveness of the patch will be reduced. Before application, please clean the affected area and dry it to improve adhesion.
3. One paste is for one use only, and each paste can be used for 24 hours.
4. Immediately after opening, please seal the unused patch in the bag.
5. According to the size of the use of appropriate cutting, use again.
[Storage method] sealed, cool and dry place.
【Valid period】2 years
[Package specifications] 3 stickers / box, 4 stickers / box, 6 stickers / box
[production date] see box
[batch number] see outside box