White cotton plaster cloth is a kind of woven fabric with cotton yarn as raw material. Different varieties are derived due to different organizational specifications and post-processing methods. Cotton is wearing soft and comfortable, warm, moisture absorption, permeability is strong, easy to dyeing and finishing characteristics, due to the natural characteristics of it, is enjoyed by people already, become a indispensable basic things in life.
The main characteristics of white cotton plasters are:
(1) it has good moisture absorption and permeability, and is comfortable to wear; (2) soft, soft and plain; (3) good heat preservation and good performance; (4) good dyeing, bright color, complete chromatography, but not good color fastness; (5) alkaline not acid, strong alkali treatment can make the fabric fiber cross section in the circle, so as to improve the fabric luster, namely mercerization (6) has good resistance to light, but long time exposure can cause fading and puissant drop; (7) poor elasticity, easy to produce creases and not easy to recover the crease; (8) pure cotton fabric is prone to mildew and deterioration, but it is resistant to moth.
Identification of white cotton plasters:
The appearance of artificial cotton cloth is very similar to cotton cloth. The difference method is mainly from the following points:
1. Smoothness: artificial cotton cloth with flat surface, very few defects, no impurities, fine and smooth; The cotton surface can be seen on the cotton shell, impurities and so on, the finish is inferior to the man-made cotton cloth.
2. Yarn evenness: the yarns of artificial cotton are evenly distributed, and the yarn defects are very few. And pure cotton yarn branch is not as good as artificial cotton, especially in the coarse cloth is more obvious.
3. Feel: cotton fabric, no matter the thickness of the fabric, the feel of the hand is mostly soft, and the cotton is slightly rough.
4. Colour and lustre: the luster and color of artificial cotton are all good, compared with cotton cloth, artificial cotton is more colorful and beautiful.
5. Crease: the artificial cotton is easy to creasing, when the hand is used to hold a cloth, spread out, there are a lot of wrinkles, also not easy to recover in time, cotton, although wrinkled, but less than artificial cotton.
6. Drapability: the artificial cotton drape is good, and the cotton fabric is not as drape as the artificial cotton.
7, powerful: artificial cotton strength is low, is better than cotton, especially in the moist environment, spun rayon fastness is poorer, when from edge reel off raw silk from cocoons, stretching, spun rayon cotton silk relatively easy broken, therefore, spun rayon quality of a material is thicker, mostly without as thin cotton yarn.